Politique de confidentialité
What Personal Information About Customers Does Stingersuits.eu Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Stingersuits.eu. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Stingersuits.eu or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Stingersuits.eu on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Stingersuits.eu if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please tell us via email@example.com.
What About Cookies?
Does Stingersuits.eu Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Stingersuits.eu customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Are Children Allowed to Use Stingersuits.eu?
Stingersuits.eu does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Stingersuits.eu only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!